Follow this guide to manage windows 10 taskbar via OSD. Thanks to Jörgen Nilsson for the inspiration.
1. Download ManageTaskbar-1.0.zip and extract it on your reference machine.
2. Modify the taskbar as you would like to have it
4. Copy the folder “C:\Users\%username%\appdata\roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch” folder to the “ManageTaskBar” folder.
5. Rename “Quick Launch” to “QuickLaunch” (Remove the space)
7. Open Regedit and browse to the following key, “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Taskband”
8. Right click on the “Taskband” key and select to export it, save it under “ManageTaskbar” in the folder structure created earlier with the name “TaskBandCU.reg”.
You are good to go.