If you have remote locations that you support it could be handy to connect to a Pc that is in WinPe for trouble shooting. Here is the steps to prepare your boot image for this. Thanks to Johan Arwidmarks post for the inspiration.
1. Install Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 Update 2 on your SCCM server with default settings.
2. Install DaRT 10 on your SCCM server.
3. Go to “C:\Program Files\Microsoft DaRT\v10” and copy “Toolsx64.cab” to “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Deployment Toolkit\Templates\Distribution\Tools\x64”
4. Go to “C:\Program Files\Microsoft DaRT\v10” and copy “Toolsx86.cab” to “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Deployment Toolkit\Templates\Distribution\Tools\x86”
13. Replicate the new boot image and add it to a task sequence.
You can now remote control a Pc in WinPE from the DaRT tool, from the Monitoring node in MDT (If you have it enabled) or from the SCCM console (If you have configured it).